Tuesday, October 23, 2012

More and More

:)

Guys.

Seriously?
This has been the most busiest, craziest month of my life.

I think I have a lot of new grey hairs.

Let me fill you in:
This is just a typical day for me.

Kellie wakes up at the crack o' dawn to go to layouts for newspaper {6 am}, then goes to 6 hours of school. Then marching band practice for two hours. Come home, pull hair out, work on homework. Whine and complain to Dex about how I have no time {and he's a champ and a real good buddy for putting up with me}
Then pass out cold in my bed.

Next day:
Wake up at the crack of dawn for band practice for my concert this week, decide its not worth it and fall back asleep for 20 min. Wake up, drag my sorry bum to school for 6 hours. Then run Abbey home, zip to work. Sit on my bum for 5 hours. Get off work. Pass out cold.

Rinse and repeat.

Literally.
I've got 4 marching band practices this week, two days I go into work {my last day is Friday! yipee!} 
I've got a band concert Wednesday
Newspaper layouts tomorrow morning and then we distribute Friday.
Saturday I have a competition.

Oh! and I've also filmed, directed and edited a Mormon Message video for mutual.

Phew. I need a vacation.

{which is why I'm going to go hang out with a certain mouse next week}


Ok, yeah. I'm going to Disneyland!!!! Whooooo!!!


Wow. Thanks for staying with me through that.
Really. You're an awesome little trooper for reading all that :)

No comments: